Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day 2 - Back to Texarkana

What a night; terrible storms, tornadoes and hail.
The bike was outside but under a bike cover, no apparent hail damage.
It was a sleepless night with power outages and the raging storm.

Bike was towed to Whiskey River H-D in Texarkana (35 miles the wrong direction) on Monday morning, arriving at the dealership about 11:15am. I should have called for the tow earlier and I could have been on the road much earlier, poor planning on my part. Thanks to Cooter from B & B towing for being quick and efficient.

They thankfully had the part, did a great job and had me on the road quickly. The service manager said they see a failure on this part at least twice a month.

I spent Monday evening at another HI Express, this time in Mt Juliet, TN. Equipment failure put me almost a full day behind, I should have been on the Tail of the Dragon today!!!!

I'll be on the Dragon around noon tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment