Monday, April 27, 2015

2 weeks out

I'm prepping for the Dragon - more specifically, the Tail of the Dragon.
 Tail of the Dragon
Myself along with a group of guys from Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Illinois will be making the trip the week of Mother's Day. The Dragon is 318 curves in 11 miles on a section of US 129 beginning at Deal's Gap on the Tennessee/North Carolina border.
 Tail of the Dragon MAP

I'll scoot up from Texas to meet up with the guys in Nashville, they'll all be headed from their respective locales. We'll meet up on Monday the 11th of May for most of the week, attempting to tame the Dragon. 

I'll be headed out a day or so ahead of most of the group, as I'll be headed back to Tyler, Texas for the Texas HOG Rally which starts on May 14th.

I expect it to be a great trip, I look forward to seeing the guys in Tennessee in two weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment